Last week, I attended the Fake Sleeping Workshop by Majolica Majorca by invite. Held at Shiseido’s premises, it was a cosy hands-on with demonstration session by their Makeup Artist (oops, i can’t recall his name!). As it was held on a weekday evening, most ladies came after work and the nice people at MM ensured we won’t faint by preparing some sandwiches for the attendees (sweet!).
Focusing on their new limited edition products for Chapter 31 (MM launches their products by Chapters out of fantasy pages. The Japanese are ever so creative!) – Aurora Tear Liner (2 colours, S$25.90) and Majoromantica F (S$23.90), which is their pocket fragrance. Enjoy the video on the aspiring story behind these products!
The idea was to to achieve the Mori Girl look – sweet, innocent with teary-looking eyes – and dressed in layered clothing, usually in shades of forest, earthy tones.
- Image: princesscorner-ruzu.blogspot.com
How to achieve this look?
1) After your skincare, apply MM Skin Lingerie Pore Cover which functions as a base layer.
2) Gently spread Skin Remaker Powder Foundation in an outwards direction.
3) Choose your desired Eye Shadow Quad palette and gently apply with fingers or sponge as preferred. The trick is to BLEND!
4) With the Pencil Eyeliner, line close to the lash line and enhance the area as desired. With the Mori Girl look in mind, leave out lining the lower lash.
5) The Aurora Tear Liner (pink/blue) is then used to line the lower lash line. With its wet, glittery effect, it helps to draw attention to those pretty eyes!
6) Instantly open up eyes with Lash Expander Frame Plus and coat 2- 3 times for fuller lashes.
7) Sweep Puff de Cheek Blush across apple of cheeks for a healthy flush.
8) Finish off with Rouge Majex Lip Gloss for that sweet sheen!
The Sweet Majoromantica F:
With just one drop of this honey-sweet aphrodisiac from the forest, it will take you into the mysterious forest filled with blooming flowers and fruits. Its thick texture blends well into the skin, giving off a combination of sweet and fruity fragrance.
Sweet, lovely fragrance that conjures up images of nectar in flowers, possibly from the woods :)
Top notes: Juicy and Fruity (Juneberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Pomegranate, Apple, Fig, Mangosteen, Bergamot, Lemon, Mandarin)
Middle notes: Herbal and Floral (Rose, Sweet Pea, Jasmine, Muguet, Gardenia, Chamomile, Clary Sage)
Base notes: Sweet and Romantic (Vanilla, Maple, Brown Sugar, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Oakmoss)
So did I achieve the Mori Girl look successfully? You be the judge! :)
Sorry for the less-than-satisfactory photo quality – it was taken with iPhone 3Gs. The lovely glittery Aurora Tear Liner still stands out! Likes! <3
Majolica Majorca is exclusively available at Watsons. Be in the loop of their activities and contests by being a Fan!
Disclaimer: All reviews and articles are based on impartial personal experiences, without responsibility or obligations to neither brand/company/services/any other parties involved. For collaboration opportunities, kindly drop a note to: whitesays@gmail(dot)com for a discussion.